Some of the therapists of the Counseling and Wellness Center of South Florida have begun to see clients in our office again. We have taken extensive measures for the health and safety of our clients, their families as well as us and ours. Here are some of the policies and procedures we have implemented:
- A detailed informed consent
- Closed the waiting room
- Arranged furniture in therapy rooms for appropriate social distance
- Our office is deep cleaned regularly
- We sanitize between every session
- Masks will be worn
- No touch soap dispensers
- Hand Sanitizer, Lysol, Disinfectant Wipes in all therapy rooms
The therapists of the Counseling and Wellness Center of South Florida are continuing to offer secure HIPAA compliant online video sessions. We are currently accepting new clients and we are continuing to provide free resources to the community.
CWCSF Tip Minutes
We will be doing Tip Minute Tuesdays from now on.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for free tips and posts daily to help you through these difficult times. The Therapists of CWCSF are posting video tips as well. New CWCSF Tip Minutes are posted at 6pm every Tuesday. #cwcsftipminute #cwcsf